Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Need a little help

649 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Larietguy10 
#1 ·
Ok so its getting warmer out now, and im getting sick of the oem radio once again. Does anyone have any pics of a box for 2 10"s in a crew cab? I was either thinkng about going behind the seat or underneith. My plan was to get 2 Rockford fosgate p2 shallow mount subs. Id really like to get the Jl, but its a little pricey. How are the p2's anyone know? Also, instead of running my IVA-D310 alpine this time, I was contenplating about using my alpine digitial siginal processor instead. Still have my 3 amps Id use 100ix for the subs 50ix for the fronts and my orion 225hcca for the backs. i still have both sets of my alpines from my 06 to put in instead of the stock speakers. I just kinda like the feature of the sync and bluetooth on the radio. Kinda stuck on what to do.. any ideas?:confused:

#2 ·
Go to supercrewsound.com. That's where I bought my box for my crew cab. I have 2 alpine 10's in mine with rockford door speakers. Sounds great!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.