Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Fog Lights on a '10

650 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Dimitri 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I bought the XL model as some of you may know, and I was wondering if there was a fog lamp kit/switch assembly like there is for the '08 models that would be a plug and play install for my truck.

Also I was wondering what your opinions are of the various options. If the specific models are worth putting on the truck or not.

Thank you.

Dimitri

#2 ·
Dimitri,

I just went through this on my 10 XLT. I called the dealership in WA who was selling kits for the 08 and they told me it wouldn't work with the 2010 models. So after talking to some folks, I ordered a set of the PIAA lights that are made just for the F250....also bought a bracket kit and they mounted right in and look great. I used my #4 upfitter switch in lieu of the wiring kit that came with the lights.

Overall, everything works great....the only downside is that the lights bounce just a bit...the bracket is just flimsy enough to give a small and sometimes noticible bounce...the bounce doesn't come from the bracket kit but from the brackets that mount the lights to the bracket going to the bumper.

Hope that helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.