First day after Bullet proof package, no Start - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Problems Forum Having Trouble? Post here

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Bout Done

First day after Bullet proof package, no Start

First post, long time reader. Just had the bullet proof package done on my 2007 F250 6.0. Includes - EGR delete, ARP Head studs, head gaskets, oil cooler, blue spring upgrade, FICM, ect ect. Had some trouble starting it the first few times, guy said it needed to purge the air out and would only last a day or two. On the way to parts store this morning for stabilizer shocks and I hear a buzzing noise, I started to pull over after about 10 seconds of this and I hear a loud pop/ bang. I could feel it in the truck. I pulled over to check under the truck because that's where it sounded like it came from, around the rear of the motor. I see nothing and hear nothing else. Truck ran fine all the way to the shop for the shocks. I get out, go inside, get my shocks and return to my truck. It wont start. Tried turning key and letting it sit for 20 seconds, then tried for turnover. Still wont start. Tried for around an hour to get it started, nothing. I get a TBC Fault on the display after a few cranks. Oil gauge wont lift at all. I let the truck cool off for an hour and try again. Nothing. Had it towed back to the shop where the work was done. Any ideas on what the noise I heard was? My guess is its a related issue to the repairs I had done because I have never had a starting issue until now. Im just frustrated after $6700.00 in repairs and the day after I get it out of the shop it wont start. I just want my truck back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.