Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lansing, MI
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
No Start After shutting down in Neutral
Pulled up the drive-through at the local choke-n-puke, shifted to Neutral and shut the truck down to place my order. Tried to start her back up and it wouldn't start. Moved the shift lever all around; park, neutral, all the drive gears, would not start....It was difficult to shift, which had me leaning towards the shift linkage somewhere. However, the odd part is the starter is spinning, but not engaging the flex-plate. So now I am at odds...
Shift linkage? Bushings in the column? Brake Switch? Starter and/or Starter solenoid.
No Codes were thrown in the making of this No Start....
Not the first time I've been stranded, glad it wasn't too far from home. It is frustrating though.
2006 F250 4X4 Lariat CCLB
- Edge Insight CTS
- SCT SF3 w/ Gearhead Tunes
- ARP Studs
- Bulletproof Diesel EGR Cooler
- 4” Turbo-back Silverline Exhaust - No Kitty – Bad Kitty!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Reconditioned Heads w/ new OEM Gaskets
- Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter w/ CAT ELC
- Blue Spring Kit
- 6.4 Banjo bolts
- STC HPOP Update
- Updated Standpipes and dummy plugs
- Updated Turbo oil supply and drain lines