INJPWR Alarm - Edge Evo CTS - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Problems Forum Having Trouble? Post here

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2013, 11:25 PM
Semper Fi

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
INJPWR Alarm - Edge Evo CTS

Today I finally got around to doing the blue spring upgrade as well as installing my new intake. Everything went pretty smooth as far as I'm concerned.

(Back story on Edge Evo CTS) I bought the overhead mount for the monitor and installed it a few weeks ago... it looked great! Then the next day it was hotter than heck - about 95* and the velcro I tried to use didn't hold. So I've been driving around without the CTS hooked up.

(Fast forward to today) I returned the programming to stock, then hooked the CTS to my laptop and updated it for the first time - no updates for me as far as I can tell, just some update about a screen freeze for 7.3L. I put an awesome Punisher skull as my background and went to reprogram the truck back to level 2, which is what I have it set to for my daily driving. As soon as I start the truck up after the programming, I get an INJPWR alarm flashing at me with the value fluctuating between 49.2 and 49.7 (volts, I think). I've searched this forum (as well as the internet) high and low and cannot find anything to tell me what a normal reading for INJPWR is... or what 49.2 might mean for me and my truck. The alarm is set for 250, does this mean whatever INJPWR is, it dropped below 250? Also, I'm pretty sure this PID didn't exist until I updated the CTS today, I don't remember ever seeing this PID as an option to display. Everything else seems to be normal. My FICM voltage reads a steady 48.5v.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? The truck seems to be running fine to me. No other abnormalities have presented themselves.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Semper Fi

Does anyone have anything? I plan on trailering my '97 Silverado from New York to Indiana next Wednesday with my '06 Super Duty. I really don't want something to go wrong somewhere in between here and there if ya know what I mean.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:38 AM
RollinEarly05...now

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Don't worry about it because I have the same problem. It happened right after I too updated for the stupid 7.3 fix.
Old 06-16-2013, 01:55 AM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollinEarly99 View Post
Don't worry about it because I have the same problem. It happened right after I too updated for the stupid 7.3 fix.
Hahaha thanks, Rollin. I figured it had something to do with that, the alarm didn't make any sense to me. Thanks for the reply.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:41 AM
RollinEarly05...now

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I just turned off the alert for now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.