Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  shamrock442 
#1 ·
Have a 03 6.0 no crank, no reverse lights , no back up sensor stuck in 4 low electronic 4 wheel drive. Has new hpop, new ipr , new icp, pulled ficim and PCM and put them both in another 03 that one started and ran fine. Reinstalled in my truck and it fired right up and ran fine. Tightened every thing up took it around the block and it was stuck in 4 low and then kept stalling out and would move 100 feet and stall again nursed it back into my driveway and it stalled again this time no crank. And also both my SCT tuner and my scan gauge 2 power up when pluged into obd2 but say unable to connect. Checked all fuses with fluke all good checked pins on obd2 has power. PCM has power jumped the starter with wire on passenger side and it cranked but no start. Checked all chaff spots nothing totally lost at this point. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks. Oh and ficim is good.

#2 ·
Off the top of my head I would check the PCM connection

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.