Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

100% calculated load at idle?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  road70runner 
#1 ·
I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. I have had a hot starting issue for the past several weeks and last the week the truck finally died on me while driving and had to get towed home. I got a DashBoss and have looked through some of the parameters while the truck warms up and idles. The truck always starts cold with no issues, but i'm sure I have a high pressure oil leak causing the no hot start issue. Has anyone else else seen a 100% calculated load when idling with a high pressure oil leak? Also, when I see the 100% calculated load, there is absolutely zero throttle response. The DashBoss shows the accelerator percentage going up and down, but the engine does not respond at all. :dunno:

I am planning on tearing the engine apart in the next week or two for head studs and other parts, but it would be a big help if this sounds familiar to anyone and I can get all the parts I need before tearing into it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.