03 6.0 with multiple issues
I have an 03 F250 6.0 that I just picked up with 140K miles. It has multiple issues unfortunately (what a shocker).
1. She smokes a good amount of blue when I cold start it. It seems to cut out lightly on acceleration and does it worse the slower I accelerate. Also kicks and bucks when accelerating in overdrive, I guess the best way to describe it is if any of you have had a coil pack go out on a 5.4 and how that kicks and bucks in overdrive. Again, its worse the slower I accelerate.
2. After sitting anymore than an hour, the power locks won't work.
3. The power mirrors won't adjust outward, I think it could be the switch.
4. The "miles until empty" is way off, maybe it needs to be recalibrated?
5. Number 115 fuse (trailer tow battery charge) which is supposed to be a 20amp was blown. It had a 30amp in its place which was blown, and with the truck running I replaced it with a 30amp and it blew immediately. That may have been my idiot fault for installing it while running?
6. The radio sometimes stays on after I shut the truck off and open the door.
I believe thats about it. Here are some details on the extras on the truck, it has a newer BOSS plow (lots of wiring), a trailer brake controller that I had to unplug because it was making a ticking noise and blinking constantly. It also has extra back up lights and an orange beacon on top of the Cab rack. I have a feeling some of these extras are whats killing my electrical situations. It also has a brand new 135amp alternator.
Sorry for so much to ask, but I would love any help I can get! Thanks!