Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Cab Light Install Help

6K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  TNStrokin05 
#1 ·
Hello all it is the TN rookie again, I need some help or advice with cab light installation. I just purchased a set of Ford Cab lights for my 2005 F250 Supercrew on EBAY and I have no good instructions to mount them. If anyone has detailed instructions, with pics or without, or know how I can get them, I would much appreciate it. I have googled and yahoo'd myself to death and this has been my best resource for advice so far. I cannot even find a good mounting & measuring template. PLEASE HELP!

#4 ·
I saw that website too but it doesn't really give me all that I am looking for.... thanks a lot for the link though. I thought about doing the same with measuring someone's lights but I would much rather have a good template so I don't jack up my rig.

#6 ·
I am just a broke hillbilly from TN (jokes) Thanks for the advice Naja your truck looks tough as an ace of spades. If you got any cool vids link em up so us good ole red necks can see.

#8 ·
That is pretty B.A it only took me too one link, if there is another would love to see it. You like your tuner chip? I am thinking about an sct. I have the mods now to do it, but since I have the 20" ranchers I don't know if I will ever be able to turn my rigs' tires over like that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.