Join Date: Jul 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I did the balljoints myself and they came out fine. However, I put my snowplow on and grease is squeezing out of the boot on the bottom balljoint. The top balljoint has nothing coming out. I think one of them isn't tight enough, but I was wondering if anybody had ideas or had this problem before. Attached pic of what they looked like before I put the plow on.
Edit: I've only done the driver's side, left side needs to be done but I haven't had the time.
Last edited by rizzlebizzle; 12-26-2010 at 01:46 PM.