Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

6.0 miss on almost every cyl.

574 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Tonelli11 
#1 ·
I have a 2005 Ford F-350 6.0 with 175/30 and a powermax. When i put the injectors in in the summer i didnt have a fuel system and my fuel pressure was dropping to about 30 PSI. I have since added an Air Dog II and it stays perfect now, but it misses like crazy and shakes and bucks like crazy on the highway. Hooked it up to IDS, power balance test shows it missing on almost every cylinder the bad ones being 1,3,5,6,8. I just replaced 2 and 6 last week, and even 2 doesn't seem very good not as bad as the rest but still not good. Do you think it is injector related, or possibly FICM, IPR, when i unplug the ICP sensor it runs even worse, full throttle has no power not sure if its supposed to do that. Another issue is my turbo will squeal and make a weird noise at WOT sometimes not sure if its related or a boost leak/ exhaust leak. Any help is appreciated thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.