F150 seats fit f250? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Powerstroke Interior Discussion This Section is for interior discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2014, 04:48 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
F150 seats fit f250?

I found a smoking deal on a 2005 f150 leather interior I was wondering if the seats would fit in my 2006 f250?
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2014, 04:51 PM
Real Men of Genius

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'm curious myself...
Old 03-19-2014, 06:12 PM

These are the seats I was looking at, I don't think that the center console would work but I don't think the correct one would be to hard to find.
Attached Thumbnails
F150 seats fit f250?-listing_pic_729083_1392477283.jpg   F150 seats fit f250?-listing_pic_729083_1392477256.jpg   F150 seats fit f250?-listing_pic_729083_1392477264.jpg  
Old 03-19-2014, 07:12 PM
Real Men of Genius

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
That'd be cool if the center console did work. Maybe it's something as simple as just getting the correct mounting brackets, to get everything to fit. I'm sure that it could be made to work - only problem is you just don't know how much trouble it'd be.

Hopefully someone who knows for certain will chime in. I've seen some people fit Expedition center consoles in our trucks, so I wouldn't be surprised if these would work with minimal effort.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Diesel View Post
That'd be cool if the center console did work. Maybe it's something as simple as just getting the correct mounting brackets, to get everything to fit. I'm sure that it could be made to work - only problem is you just don't know how much trouble it'd be.

Hopefully someone who knows for certain will chime in. I've seen some people fit Expedition center consoles in our trucks, so I wouldn't be surprised if these would work with minimal effort.
If you look at the center consul in the picture, it has the cut out for the shifter to mount which i don't need, and it has no front on it because it is meant to integrate with the dash. I think ill just have to find an f250 center counsel.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:54 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

The front seats will work. If I remember correctly you have to drill new holes for the back bolts. But they will fit. Im not too sure about the rear seats, but if memory serves correctly, i believe they are narrower than that in our superdutys. So I dont think they would work very well. But I know the front seats will work so long as you drill new holes for the rear bolts. The front bolts should line up with the current holes. And as far as the center console I cant give any advice. What makes you want to swap these seats in? Id love to have an interior from an 06 in my truck! haha
Old 03-20-2014, 08:29 AM

I have a cloth interior now and would like to have a leather interior , the seats are for sale locally so I'll probably go look at them and see what parts will fit. I would be happy with just the front seats though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 03-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I couldn't tell if those F150 seats were leather or not. The rears look like they have a stain on them though? You can always buy the front seats and then just get a nice matching leather seat cover for the rears. Thats what Id do. Kinda a win win (if the seat cover doesn't cost ya too much), I hear the newer F150 front seats are very comfy as well. Id say it'd be worth going and checkin them out!
Old 03-20-2014, 12:31 PM

It says that they are heated so I assumed that they are leather, I think I'll probably just get the front seats if he'll just sell them by themselves.

Old 03-20-2014, 12:33 PM

Only other question I would have would be how hard wiring them in would be?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.