Parts indentification help - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Powerstroke Interior Discussion This Section is for interior discussion

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Parts indentification help

Can anyone help me identify what these parts are actually called other than "the plastic things inside the cab"?

Plastic piece between the driver door and the windshield that has the "oh *hit" handle and the outter dash part that pops off

The back plastic piece in the corner between the rear of the cab and the rear door

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

here are some descriptions and similar parts (not exact)

the back one is B 06 FORD F250 F350 DRIVERS SIDE REAR SEAT BELT PILLAR PANEL | eBay

the front is the front is a windshield pillar panel with handle 00 FORD F250 SUPER DUTY RIGHT FRONT WINDSHIELD PILLAR TRIM | eBay

I cant tell what your pointing to on the column area in the dash but it looks like the "steering column cover " http://www.ebay.com/itm/08-Ford-F-25...674130&vxp=mtr

if it's the missing part "Dash Bezel " is what I call it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/99-04-FORD-F...0aaf9e&vxp=mtr

Last edited by ZMANN; 08-05-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Thank you very! Dash bezel is what I was pointing at on the dash.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:50 AM

what are you up to ?
Old 08-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMANN View Post
what are you up to ?
Replacing everything the sticky fingered douches jacked lol.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Anyone know what the bright green plug goes to on the dash between the steering wheel and a/c controls? The other plugs in that area are cut and I'm trying to get pigtails for them. If I know what the green 1 is for I can eliminate that 1 and figure out which 1's are needed.

Old 08-14-2012, 05:48 AM

Ahh crap thats sucks

I can look in my ford book

lets see power slider /comes to mind but I will see if I can find that connector in my book
Old 08-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I found a soloution to getting all the wiring done. I called 3 dealerships and all 3 said they do not sell pigtails I have to buy the entire harness. So what I'm gonna do is take my buddies bezel off, see what pins the wires go to, solder a wire to each pin and heat shrink it, connect them to some genaric female connectors from radio shack then connect the cut wires from the dash to the acceptable male connectors. $20 and a hour or so sounds alot better than $675 for a new harness or $450 for a used harness and 3-4 hours.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:57 AM

wow they took the seats and everything? you must've had the interior done up nice. sorry for you loss
Old 08-16-2012, 05:13 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Yeah they smoked me pretty good. It wasn't anything fancy, I spent alot of time installing all the amps, wires and bat cap so nobody could see when they looked into the cab. The only give away was the double din Eclipse radio and the speaker box/console that my 15 was in. They only took the carpet because they couldn't get the wires out without taking it out.

Besides all of the interior and stereo stuff they got my SCT Livewire, .45 Glock, iPod, radar detector, HID's, both red top Optimas, both train horns, compressor, 18v Dewalt set, bag of hand tools, chains, binders, rachet straps, floor jack, 10" drop receiver with the 3 ball thing you can swap out with a flat head and both door mirrors.

They got all of that between 1-2 hours. My friends were coming in from Florida heading west bound on I-10 and saw it on the east bound side on the shoulder. When they cut all the power leads for the amps they cut the alt wire and the air dog 2 killed their generic battery they dropped in for the ride to go take the tires off and burn it 1/4 mile from the exit that's well known for burning stolen vehicles.

I know in my heart where it was taken and stripped down. Already been on a recon mission with Glockisha in my lap and I KNOW where it went. They had a reason for getting on the elevated part of the interstate so I looked at google maps for body shops on the opposite side of the bridge south of WWII museum. Found 1 place that had a big enough bay door for my truck to fit and the "workers" that were all piled up by the door looked more like they were ready to be in a Lil Wayne video than work.

On the north side of the bridge/same side as the WWII museum there is a back way to the area they were trying to get to and if they would have taken that way from the south side of the bridge they would have had to pass the WWII museum which makes sense to me why they jumped up on the elevated part.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.