Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

should i take make my XLT interior to King Ranch

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Raul@Stealth Automotive 
#1 ·
I have gray xlt interior but i love the king ranch sets i was wondering if it would look bad if i put the brown seats in the truck? or if i should just go Larait sets or Harley? any thoughts?

#2 ·
I love my Harley seats they are my favorite upgrade

#3 ·
I wouldn't trade my KR seats for anything. The Lariat seats feel too "plasticy" too me while the KR seats are more of a soft leather. Yeah the KR leather requires more maintenance but it's soooo worth it IMHO. To me, nothing beats the smell of freshly conditioned KR leather.

#6 ·
If you don't mind the maintenance then go for it. The KR leather is nice and thick and it's real leather. It will last a lot longer without cracking or tearing than the imitation leather in the other trucks.

#7 ·
but will the brown look good with gray i plain on replaceing the carpet with the vinal plastiic floor cause i hate carpet and its a truck but the dash door and head liner are all gray.. arent the harley seat the same as king ranch? ive never been in a on just KR

#8 ·
The new truck have black and look killer I think they would awesome with gray you would just have to change the plastic pieces out that is on the side of the seat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.