01-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Stereo System Overhaul
So Santa treated me pretty well this year, and decided to give me a new head unit and door speakers for my truck. I decided to add some extras while it's torn apart. Here's my parts list, and will be installed by a professional car audio store here in town.
- Pioneer AVH-P3200BT Double Din 5.8" Touchscreen Head Unit
- (4) Rockford Fosgate Prime 6X8 Door Speakers
- 500W Rockford Fosgate Amplifier
- (2) 10" Rockford Fosgate R1 Subwoofers
- Custom Box (built and tuned for the R1's) to hold the 2 10's
The subwoofers are going behind the rear seat, and the amplifier is going underneath the seat. BTW, where should I put my stock axle jack?
I think it's gonna be a pretty killer setup. I'm really excited! And the owner of the shop has a 2006 CC F-250 for himself, and he's been through every subwoofer setup under the sun. But he said that 2 10's sounded the best.
What do you guys think?
P.S. I think I'm gonna need a Rockford Fosgate decal.