Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Regular cab behind the seat liner?

778 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  07Shorty 
#1 ·
I recently picked up a 2007 Regular cab, being a 10 year old truck it is not perfect but for the price it was a good deal (in my POV)
I can deal with the little imperfections as I get it up to my liking the one thing that does somewhat bother me is the liner behind the seats is missing and I can hear the exhaust load and clear, I can seem to find it in the various sites that sell parts, does any one know what is this part called or have the part number?

#5 ·
I found it!! searching for other parts on eBay I found a seller located in Clearwater, FL so I called him (the part he was selling on eBay have his number) and asked him about the part I was looking for he said yes "I have one" I went after work and OMG I was like a kid in a candy store, he has super duty parts all over the place!! This guy is a mechanic that only work on Ford diesel trucks so he gets all kinds of truck to repair, so he ends up with all kinds of parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.