Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Seat Covers

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  FatJoe 
#1 ·
I'm in the market for front and rear seat covers for Christmas to keep the leather in good shape on my '05 CCLB. Was wondering what you guys have or have had in the past? I'm interested in opinions of all brands, however, the two i'm looking very hard at are Marathon and Wet Okole.

I hunt & fish and have 2 kiddos, so it needs to be durable and waterproof. Also, will the seat covers pose any issues with the heated seats?

Thanks in advance.

-jokester

#3 ·
I have the DuraFit XD3-Camo front and back.

They fit like a glove and were pretty easy to install.

They are extremely tough (my dog can't scratch them), water resistant and the complete set was $199 on Amazon.

I've had them on for over two years and they are still in like new shape.

If you are planning on these make sure to contact the company and let them know you have an 05.

I have an 05 and they initially sent me the rear seat cover that was for the 04 and below (back seat cover is different).

Attachments

Reactions: jokester00
#5 ·
My XLT has cloth seats and the driver's side bottom cushion where I scrape across to get in and out was beginning to fray. I bought CoverKing PolyCotton Drill covers. They've been on for several years now. The same fraying is now happening to the cover. I had my wife put a patch on it.
I don't mean to complain about the brand, I may just buy another set to get the color right this time anyway or I may try a different style this time.

#6 ·
Thanks guys!

Keep 'em coming.

-jokester

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.