Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

FCM Re-flash, and SCT??

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  toyomike 
#1 ·
I meant FICM

In some other posts I have seen statements that the FICM was tuned and they have SCT.

I'm :confused::confused::confused:

#6 ·
they can reflash any of it. Usially they reflash the ECM but every once in a while they come out with a new FICM reflash. I mailed mine out a few days ago to get the innovative FICM tuning, not really expecting power, just better throttle response and mileage, I saw on one truck with a dyno sheet on PSN it looked like it was good for a few hp as well

#8 ·
O... got it thanks :)

they can reflash any of it. Usially they reflash the ECM but every once in a while they come out with a new FICM reflash. I mailed mine out a few days ago to get the innovative FICM tuning, not really expecting power, just better throttle response and mileage, I saw on one truck with a dyno sheet on PSN it looked like it was good for a few hp as well
Wow I'm really getting drawn to this.:thumb: I thought this was so stupid and a waist cuz I thought the SCT would do it. my chagrin

#9 ·
the new SCT touch screen is supposed to but I dont think its going to be out for a while even though there are ads everywhere for it... for now you have to mail it out. I sent mine out earlier this week and should have it back next week hopefully. there is supposed to be a weeks turn around for it. If you decide to get it done, find a spare, they usially go for about 150 on ebay or here, test it and mail one out.

#11 ·
the new SCT touch screen is supposed to but I dont think its going to be out for a while even though there are ads everywhere for it...
Matt's tuner also tunes the FICM and he is in the process of filling out some pre-orders now, I know one user on here as already gotten his with his tunes and everything.

As to the new SCT tuner, I have a few questions about that. In theory it looks good, but the tech really isn't up to snuff to make it totally as good as it could be.

By the way, programs like PT DIAG will also allow you to tune the FICM as well.

#14 ·
He has just finished shipping out the last of what he had yesterday. There were a lot of people waiting for this one. I don't know when he gets his next batch in, but they are shipping out now that I do know. However, just any orders that come in for awhile are going to have to wait til he gets his next batch in.

#16 ·
I got my Phalanx last friday and got my tunes tuesday. Like tex said it's the S##T.best out hands down.Runnin his 150HP tune now an D##N, straight nastyness. No other tuner gives you guages,tuner,scanner all in one unit with 3 module tuning ECM/TCM/FICM.

Hands Down WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.