Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Chip not coming out?

666 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Clay Henry 
#1 ·
I have an 06 with a super chip in it. One day, my boss put his bully dog in it on the extreme setting but the truck didn't feel faster. I did not take the the super chip out before he did it.

I had him take the bully dog out yesterday and the truck still ran quick, so I went home and took the super chip out.

Heres the problem, my truck STILL hauls alot of ***. It feels way to fast to be stock, but I put the chip back in it on the low setting and there is a big difference.

I have an air filter and gutted cat, could this be making my stock truck feel faster than normal?

Is there any way that one of these chips got locked or stuck in my truck? I need to take it to Ford for work and need the chips out.

#2 ·
First of all these are not chips, they are tunes.
Not sure how in the world he loaded bullydog tunes if the truck had not been returned to stock prior...put the superchips tune back in and see if it seems faster then remove it again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.