Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Nitrous Jet sizes?

4K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  03f250stroke 
#1 ·
Anybody know what jet size equals a 100 shot? Thanks!:icon_ford:

#2 ·
i believe it is a .57 but not 100% on that. i would go bigger anyways on a powerstroke. like 150-175 shot.

#3 ·
Eric told me to run no jet, straight off the solenoid with my current extreme race (pre studs) even though I have studs now, because the timing is less agressive.

#4 ·
Md - What result did you get, Extra power ? - How much did it lower your EGTs ?

#12 ·
How big of a bottle do ya have? and how many runs do you get out of it running no jet? I hear sometimes if u spray to much it will lose power?

#15 ·
Ya'll shouldn't listen much to Evan. I mean it's not like he's got the fastest stock turbo and stock injector'd truck in the whole dang country or anything...:hehe:

#17 · (Edited)
:rofl::rofl: :hehe:
is that right evan? stock injectors and turbo?
LOL Kurt is right..im running a stock turbo stock injector truck with a programmer, nitrous and fuel pumps.

if my trans would let it and maybe get off my lazy butt and make some traction bars i think the truck has some faster times left in it..Eric hasnt retuned my truck since i got headstuds either :hehe:

#22 ·
Nice. Im putting my nitrous kit in tom.Eric told me to start with .072 and go from there, best time i got was a 13.8 with the mods i have now hoping to get in 12s with the gas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.