Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

performance pedal assm.

744 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  orng1 
#1 ·
hey i remember seeing a company that has a "Performance Acel. pedal asembly for the 6.0L does anyone know who sold or made the pedal thanks

#2 ·
????????????

What, performance pedal?

Do you want quicker responce on the pedal? You just need a programer.

The DP tuner made a huge difference on my 7.3 it's rediculous what a difference it makes. If your used to it stock then change over to a program at a light you'll take off hard enough to chirp the tires at a normal press of the pedal. I did this sunday in front of a cop going to Shaolin's shop meet from socaps forum. It was funny I was laughing at myself. :hehe:

#3 ·
no i mean an actual replacement pedal assembly i already am running IDPs tunes i just think that my factory pedal is going bad and i for some reason remember seeing a aftermarket pedal assembly for the 6.0L thats all

#6 ·
I've seen them go bad on the delivery vans. Not really the 6oh but cummins 5.9's mostly. They start to only send out a part of the signal so the injectors only do a max or 60%- 40%- then barely anything over idle where the trucks can barely accelerate. We just replaced them with used pedal assemblies, truck drivers are cheap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.