Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Got my Harley Heads 4 $139.00

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Mike Hickman 
#1 ·
#2 ·
:thumb: I saw some over the weekend like these at a VA G2G. Eagle Eyes ..... they looked Great!!

#3 ·
My daughters Boyfriend just bought some for his truck which is an 06 like mine and they do look great . Bought mine from the same ebay seller to be safe lol..:thumb:

#5 ·
damit lol , Good deal !

#6 ·
WTH no one else cares lol

#10 · (Edited)
Raul
To be honest I did see some moisture on one of my daughters boyfriends truck but that was only the size of a dime. Have yet to see that again on his truck that's why I went with the same seller as he ..
Let me find him in here he doesn't post much here but more of a lurker .

#9 ·
thats why i havent done it yet.. im wanting a good deal on the real thing. i dont want to have to buy them twice

#11 ·
My Daughters Boyfriends truck but the pic doesn't have his new HD Lights in it . http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/members/48383.html
His info
06'F 250 XLT 6.0
6 inch procomp
37inch kuhmo m/ts
22 inch eagles
AFE intake stage 2
Straight pipe
SCT (with TSD tunes)
colbalt black face gauges
A1 head bolts
EGR delete
Harley Davision Headlights

#14 ·
I put the sealant around all of the seams where the plastic comes together, and a long all of the sockets where the light bulbs plug into. If you look at the back of the light you'll see where. For the 2 dollar tube of sealant it was well worth the time to not have to take the headlights out at all again.

Hell I'd probably do it even with OEM lights if I got them.

#16 ·
I know they will be just fine , just can't wait

#17 ·
I had the eagle eyes in my 99 for a bit and got moisture in them right away, thats why I was nervous with these depots.

#18 · (Edited)
Question guys
How to adjust the lights up and down ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.