Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

BD Thruster Turbo for 6.0

4K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  PGreenSVT 
#1 ·
Why don't you hear of more people running this turbo. I know its an s-300 and capable of 450+ hp. BD make awsome turbos for the cummins using the s-300 and so on. Anybody have one or know of somebody running one...I would like to hear some feedback.

I also hear they are comming out with a new version capable of 500hp+.....anybody know anything about that turbo.....

#2 ·
:bump: :bump:

#7 ·
The current BD thruster is a pretty good turbo from what I know. Its a 61.4mm that flows 1044cfm. The Thruster that BD is developing in the next month or two, is surpossed to be some how someway an industry first........from what I am being told. BD confirms that, but won't say anything else, other than it will be a first for the 6.0 and flow more than the current thruster.

#9 ·
I will, and i have talked to BD staff who i shall remain nameless, but they say it will change the 6.0........So i am waiting for this turbo before I make my purchase.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.