Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

SCal 2 USB Cord...

713 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  TxOutlaw 
#1 ·
I was reading somewhere that you can find one of these cords in a Radio Shack. The prev owner forgot to include it in the shipping but I can't WAIT to get this truck TUNED!! Also don't wanna wait on shipping from SCT!! My cat has been gutted and the muffler delete pipe is now here and is going in tonight!!!!

Is the USB cord's port in the bottom or in the top of the XCal 2 tuner?? I am guessing bottom...

Thanks!

#2 ·
Its in the bottom. If you want to tune it without a trip to radio shack. Borrow the usb cable from your printer

#4 ·
I don't mine to hijack this thread but I got my tunes coming from Cale in few days and was wondering how to load them from my computer on to my SCT X2. Do yall have any answer for that?
Thanks!

#5 ·
Do you have the SCT liveload software downloaded on to your pc?

#7 ·
Is that the disc that comes with your SCT?

#6 ·
It was a BEAR to load on Vista, but funny thing... Once I read the instructions about user controls turn off and all that, it all fell in to place... I HATE instructions!!! LOL

I have everything ready! Cale will have my tunes to me today, software is ready... Printer cable works for the tuner... Now all I need is to finish this straight pipe install!!

Crap... still have to go to work too... :doh:

Not enough hours in my day.. :D

#9 ·
Ahhhh. Thanks for that bit of info, if the disc don't have it then i'll go to there site then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.