Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Cales 140hp tune

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Strokin6Liters 
#1 ·
I loaded the 140hp tune in my truck and i can say power is nice. I need to get used to the lock up in 3rd and the idle lopping when it comes to a stop or when its cold in the morning. Mostly when the truckis cold. The shifting is great, but i think i might need a tad more line pressure. Felt a little slippage in third but I hope its the learning process. Can I adjust the line pressure in the option section with out having to have Cale e-mail me a new tune? So far I like it.

#4 ·
shift pressure is deactivated on his tunes. there are less parameters you can play with his tunes vs the SCT canned tunes.

#5 ·
yep, would just email him, hell fix ya up :thumb:

#8 ·
I talked to Cale today (real nice guy) and ordered his 90hp and the 120hp tunes. I think the 140hp is yo much with the weight of my truck (12,000 lbs. every day).

#9 ·
Spoke to him an hour ago. He will make some changes to the idle and the tranny pressure and send it over. I will let you guys know how the new version works out..

#12 ·
Yeah i would never put anything but SCT on a 6.0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.