Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Edge for gauges

649 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  !!!PainTrain!!! 
#1 ·
I was looking at gauge options and decided to use a edge with the attitude monitor and leave it on stock. Got it hooked up and was fairly satisfied with the display but after driving it for 2-3 weeks I started to think that the power wasn't what it was. I am running spartan ase and could still spin the tires from stop and the truck still ran better than stock. So I set the truck to stock with my sct then reloaded the ase (left the edge inline on the comp) truck still seemed doggish. Two days ago I unplugged the edge completely and unloaded and reloaded the tunes and the truck came back to life. On a side not under moderate acceleration it seemed to late shift 4-5 with the edge and now that is gone to. Just thought I would post up the results. Now I'm back to hunting gauges again.:dunno:

#2 ·
I hear ya, I'm not a big fan of the digital gauges either. Which I had a speed recalibrator so I could ditch my Outlook.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.