Originally Posted by dukcaln
How much will i benefit fron say a 64mm.
You'll get a lot more benefit with the 64mm then stock.
1. 64mm can build 40+ psi and not worry about it
2. You'll have more then enough size sticks to spin that thing, so should get good boost numbers out of it.
3. EGT reduction is fairly good as well. Cruising at 75-80, I see about 650-675 with about 20%load(fairly easy load though) boost about 3 psi just cruising.
4. If pulling a significant load and you keep anywhere from 5psi-10psi, it'll hold EGTs even if your building speed as long as your constant on the pedal.
5. She screams at interstate speeds, versus sub-division speeds of the 03 turbo.
Now all this is based on my experiance with Matt's old 03 turbo and River City Diesel's 64mm Non-VGT turbo.