ble egr eliminator - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 10:12 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ble egr eliminator

hey have any of your guys bought or heards of this new egr eliminator from ble products? i went on their website but it doesn't have alot to say about it and was wondering if anyone has tried it, or how it compares to a full egr delete. is it as good? which would be better? this sound like it would be more simple than a full delete and cheaper. like i said their site doesn't say a lot about it so i was wondering if anyone had any more info like pros and cons of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

post a link. I havent heard anything good or bad
Old 03-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I was wondering the samething.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
looks like just a way to replace the EGR valve with something else?? kinda like those spools on ebay?
Old 03-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

i kinda dont know how to post a link but the website is www.bleproducts.com and its on the front page but i cant find anything on their site that says more about it. they have a price on their it's $209.95 im pretty sure. which is cheaper than most full delete kits ive seen. it looks like its a simpler install procedure as well which is why im curious about it and how it stacks up against a full delete kit. i'll google it and see if i can find more on it as well. they have a short paragraph in the april '09 issue of diesel power as well pg 36. hope this helps.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Send a message via AIM to extremlx
Linky no Worky.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersmoke View Post
i kinda dont know how to post a link but the website is www.bleproducts.com and its on the front page but i cant find anything on their site that says more about it. they have a price on their it's $209.95 im pretty sure. which is cheaper than most full delete kits ive seen. it looks like its a simpler install procedure as well which is why im curious about it and how it stacks up against a full delete kit. i'll google it and see if i can find more on it as well. they have a short paragraph in the april '09 issue of diesel power as well pg 36. hope this helps.
it looks like it is not a cooler delete, but an EGR valve delete, totally different.
here is a cheaper one on ebay for like $72.
EGR Eliminator
they also want you to replace the factory uppipe to block the exhaust gases from entering the cooler. so there egr valve replacement costs $200 and you can get a cooler delete for $275 - seems like their is a rip off. the EGR valve can be turned off by a tuner.

here is a link to a little info on it
TS-Mag BLE EGR Eliminator
Old 03-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

cool thanks for the help ill probably just go full delete. right now i have my egr unplugged and it's not throwing a cel its a 2004 cc sp with edge juice with attitude afe stage 2 and 5'' straight pipe. do you think its ok to run with it unplugged? i havent noticed anything bad and the truck seems to run a bit cooler. are their any pros or cons to unplugging the egr plug? will hurt anything?
Old 03-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersmoke View Post
cool thanks for the help ill probably just go full delete. right now i have my egr unplugged and it's not throwing a cel its a 2004 cc sp with edge juice with attitude afe stage 2 and 5'' straight pipe. do you think its ok to run with it unplugged? i havent noticed anything bad and the truck seems to run a bit cooler. are their any pros or cons to unplugging the egr plug? will hurt anything?
alot of people do same thing just with their tuner. so u pretty much have what that BLE site is charging $200 for, except their probably seals a little better. apparently the seal around the EGR valve is not all that great, but most people I know just turn it off (or unplug like u have done) I am going the EGR delete route as well myself. New up-pipe on way now and a couple EGR coolers so can build a delete.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

so baisicly its a rip off ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.