Where is the Spartan Phalanx for 6.0 Power Strokes and what should I buy instead - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where is the Spartan Phalanx for 6.0 Power Strokes and what should I buy instead

When is the Spartan Diesel Phalanx for the Power Stroke 6.0 going to show up?

I sold my bully dog and have been waiting 4 months for this thing to be available.

The forums at Spartan Diesel are not being updated by the staff and I'm getting no reply through Email.

Last update was they were waiting on Cables for the unit that were due in January.

Does anybody have a recomendation for a comparable unit - It's getting time to pull the camper again and the Ford needs some extra juice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2009, 10:11 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just get an SCT from Innovative. Great customer service and great tuning. Spartan's support is absolutely horrible, I've been trying to get injector specs from them for a while and have heard nothing back.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Just go with an SCT. The only benefit the spartan dashdaq is going to have is direct FICM tuning.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:30 AM

Send a message via AIM to Cory S
ya go SCT with custom tunes!
Old 02-22-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanea View Post
Just get an SCT from Innovative. Great customer service and great tuning. Spartan's support is absolutely horrible, I've been trying to get injector specs from them for a while and have heard nothing back.
Still looking on the economax injectors? I could tell you from what Matt told me a couple of days ago because I asked him when I called him(I don't have the issues that alot of people are having).

To the OP: There are some quirks that have to followed up on, which I'm doing with the new tunes that i have, but you have to remember this is in Beta phase, things happen.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:59 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah I'm still interested in them, I'd like to find out how they differ from stock injectors. Same size or larger (I heard they were 150cc), and how the nozzles are different (number and size of holes). Thanks Tex.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Yeah I'm still interested in them, I'd like to find out how they differ from stock injectors. Same size or larger (I heard they were 150cc), and how the nozzles are different (number and size of holes). Thanks Tex.

They retain the stock nozzles, but they are 150cc. Biggest thing that he does with them is the coating to help with pressure loss(if happens) and deal with debris(water etc) from the fuel. They are between a 50hp-70hp over stock injectors.

You might actually want to consider doing the stage 1 tow injectors since they use a modified nozzle and if you have lengthy time of pressure loss, they won't crack as easily as the stock nozzles would(trust me I had that tested out when that wire was causing issues with my fuel pump, and no I didn't mean to test out those injector nozzles either).
Old 02-22-2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Spartan's 6.0l support sucks simply because it doesn't exist until they get their cables for the DD (which they still havent gotten). Right now spartan is mainly focused on 6.4L considering that's the market who is asking for more. have you tried emailing them instead of calling? you might get better results with an email.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:38 PM

Send a message via MSN to smokeshow101
for the injectors call river city diesel he has a set of 150's up there he builds and i hear there good i have a set of his 200's i love them. The guy that runs it used to work for matt. His name is josh davis. Great service and great people.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegranny View Post
have you tried emailing them instead of calling? you might get better results with an email.
It all depends on what number you call though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeshow101
for the injectors call river city diesel
They are the ones that I got my turbo from, but my injectors were made by Casserly for Matt. Casserly has wonderful service and I really like his injectors, of course, he is also a local yodel to me so I have to give him a plug for that as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.