Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

bro-n-laws 06

2K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  nsrchofpwr 
#1 ·
he had a super chip, now a bullydog triple dog and tells me it is the baddest thing that ever was. i told him he needs a custom sct by eric @ innovative diesel . also that his tranny is going to die. he says he wants head studs before the sct. i don't understand his reasoning. there must be some "schooling" or intervention program for non-sct users(lol!) maybe i need to take him to school. problem is he has stock tires and i am lifted on 37"s. i think i will still spank him even if he gets me off the line because mine pulls real hard once it gets going. no boosted launch for me, being lifted. also to lazy to install the front driveshaft after the wreck. maybe i'll install it this week end.

#3 ·
i am running erics' stud tune which is like "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

#4 ·
2 of my buddys have 6.0 and one has custom sct tunes and the other has the banks set up and the dude in the banks truck always wins in a drag,just telling you what i have seen!

#5 ·
never seen that happen.

#6 ·
yea and they are identical trucks,it is still a close race he only get him by about half a truck length.

#7 ·
Must be the banks stickers then. They're good for half a truck length most any race.

#8 ·
well, i am good to go then because i have them( banks stickers) on my truck because of the intercooler. sct emblem on the tail gate which is where people will be reading it anyway!!! LOL!!!!!

#9 ·
sct sticker on the tailgate over rules any banks stuff.

#13 ·
what about lift kit? don't really want a drive shaft with that kind of angle spinning below my feet with all that torque bound up in it.

#11 ·
just dont boost to hard if your not use to doing it. take a couple runs by yourself before you line up next to him. otherwise you might over boost and just break the tires free while hes getting away from you

#12 ·
ywah you should win easily form what ive read about the 6.0s and eric tunes your a shoein to win

#15 ·
You need ladder bars.

#16 ·
up front? i have them in the back.

#21 ·
what about a driveshaft coming through the floor. that could be real bad. or hitting the oil pan. i guess a safety loop could be put on it.

#23 ·
seems to me the front driveshaft is just about below where the driver sits.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.