Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

I want pics of your SB with stacks

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Boggsie05 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of getting stacks for my truck, I'm just concerned about loosing the bed space with the toolbox. You guys have any issues with this?

#2 ·
SB with stacks pic

#3 ·
Looks good bud! I have that same toolbox in mine. I bought it to put my water/meth tank into, after I collect the money to build the system. Keep em coming :thumb:

Who did you get your stacks from?

#11 ·
What kind of toolbox is that? I was considering getting one for mine and I like the low profile look.

#5 ·
I like the miter cut stacks. I kind of like the aussie style too, decisions, decisions. That was a good looking truck!

#7 ·
I'm planning on buying a gooseneck trailer, do you think my box will be in the way? Your truck looks good Raul, I like the black on white look!

#9 ·
Oh man. I had a girl tell me that my truck would look good with stacks. Everyone else has told me it would look stupid. Those things look freakin awesome. I may have to do it now, but i need bigger tires to really compliment the look. Oh man.. Anyone want to loan me like... 4 grand.

#10 ·
Oh man. I had a girl tell me that my truck would look good with stacks. Everyone else has told me it would look stupid. Those things look freakin awesome. I may have to do it now, but i need bigger tires to really compliment the look. Oh man.. Anyone want to loan me like... 4 grand.
Me too :funny:

You could always take out a signature loan, if you have some collateral :dunno:

Who cares what anybody thinks, its your truck, do what you want to it. As long as you like it, those haters can take a hike! I have the same haters around me.

#13 ·
Here is the way I did mine. I also drag a gooseneck with no problems

#15 ·
Same - Just a low profile Husky from Depot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.