HELP! Livewire TS with No Start issue! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2014, 07:33 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry HELP! Livewire TS with No Start issue!

Hey folks, I received my Livewire TS from Innovative on Friday, verified that it has the updated firmware and installed it on the truck. I have ran the canned Street and Performance tunes with no issues at all since I put it in. Jump to Saturday afternoon, I received my 3 free tunes from Eric at Innovative, downloaded everything for my desktop and laptop and hooked it up and added the tunes. Well, when I put it on the truck I loaded up the ID Street tune and attempted to change the "tire rev's" from the stock value to 590 to match my 295/70 18's. Well everything seemed to work out good so I turned the key off as instructed and went to grab a few things before heading into town for the maiden voyage. Getting back in the truck resulted in a no start with my ABS light kicking in on the dash and the little service wrench also. The LWTS won't let me even reach the Tune Selection screen to change the tune or edit it because it gives me a "General error code: 11020 Turn key off!" I also get a code trying to get to gauges or diagnostics. The injectors buzz on, GP's cycle, air separator works as it's needed but no response to start. No click at all, just the lights on the dash flicking on and off as the key passes through the motion from pre-start to start. I emailed SCT Emergency Tech Support, sent them a copy of my stock file as they suggested through their initial response and haven't had a bit of luck since. Thanks, Sean
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2014, 07:51 AM
Premium Member

Wow sounds like your having a crappy day but I also have a livewire ts I run the street Tue most of the time but I don't change the tire rev or any of that but let us know what fixes it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mexfdmnb For This Useful Post:
TwiggyTheDrummer (02-23-2014)
Old 02-23-2014, 08:03 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Yeah man, between the pouring rain and having a 9,000 pound paperweight parked in the middle of the yard. Hopefully a solution is coming soon, I'll be sure to let y'all know if anything comes of it.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:14 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Anyone ever had this happen or know of a solution that will get me back up and running?

Last edited by TwiggyTheDrummer; 02-23-2014 at 09:17 AM.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:39 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Shot of Dash

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...223141227a.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
HELP! Livewire TS with No Start issue!-0223141227a.jpg  
Old 02-23-2014, 11:27 AM
Premium Member

Did you save a copy of the stock tune on your desktop? You can probably load the stock tune into the ts from there and reflash the truck.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:32 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by portcity_gt View Post
Did you save a copy of the stock tune on your desktop? You can probably load the stock tune into the ts from there and reflash the truck.
Hey portcity, I did save a copy of the stock tune on my desktop. My only issue is that it won't even let me access the Tune Selection data on the Livewire. I get the error 11020 while attempting to reach the screen and there is no apparent way to bypass it. Is there a way to pretty much force the stock tune?

I also sent a copy of it to SCT as their after hours tech support requested me to do by email.

Last edited by TwiggyTheDrummer; 02-23-2014 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:39 PM

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've gotten this before, I just unplugged the tuner from the OBD and plugged it back into the computer to double check everything. When I came back out and put the tuner in all worked.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:59 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

No Dice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy_GD View Post
I've gotten this before, I just unplugged the tuner from the OBD and plugged it back into the computer to double check everything. When I came back out and put the tuner in all worked.
Thanks for the help Heavy_GD, I tried it and it isn't doing anymore than it was. I don't know what is going on with this Godforsaken thing.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:03 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

For some odd reason when I turn the key to the on position it will cycle the GP's and the injectors will buzz, the ABS light will kick on then off and then it will kick back on and it sounds like it actually trips a relay causing the interior lights to kick off. However they flash right back on immediately or as soon as you flip the key to the off position.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.