Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

FASS 95 or 150 Series?

851 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  bulldog84 
#1 ·
I can't figure out which one I should get. I need some help. I was thinking the 150 but didn t know if it would be an overkill? This is probably going to be my last mod for a while since my pocket book is starting to run low :doh:. Can anybody give me some pointers on which to get? I'm thinking right now that I probably wont get bigger sticks or turbo later since I dont pull anything. Is this a good upgrade just for a daily driver wanting better mileage/more efficent truck?

#2 ·
its not going to hurt you thats for sure. if you are going to upgrade and bother going through the whole install then i would get the 150. who knows in the future you may want to upgrade and at least you will already have enough fuel there.

#3 ·
Come on guys/girls I know theres a bunch of you all that have these on your trucks.

#5 ·
If your first message is right and you probably WON'T get sticks and a turbo then get the 95/150. The 150 series is way overkill for your truck and even a reasonably modded truck will do fine with the 95/150. Talk to FASS and they will tell you the same.

#6 ·
The pumps are the same on the 95 and 150. The only difference i see is the GPH. Whats the stock GPH & PSI, anybody know?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.