Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

ARP HEAD STUDS?????

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Anthony2447 
#1 ·
#2 ·
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with them, I'd sa you got a good deal there, might as well grab them while you can. The seller has a high rating as well, which is a good thing.

-BG06.

#4 ·
Care to tell me where?

#6 ·
I've bought 2 sets before and paid about $425 each time. That's a very decent price on that auction. Same thing they're selling everywhere else, some charge more and some less...

#7 ·
I would agree, but I would also go with a supporting vendor. I got mine from Discount Power Parts... :thumb: They have always treated me right!

#8 ·
I agree with using the vendors, and I do whenever possible, but there is such a huge price range on head studs that if I can save 100 bucks by going outside then I will since it seems all the vendors that I searched wanted 475-600 for them.

#9 ·
yea why do theses things very so much, i can see a little but some are like 100, 200,300 price diff. thats alot in my book

#11 ·
Browns diesel sells them $360+ shipping. I agree with supporting vendors, but if I can save over $100 like someone else said, it's dumb for me to get it from them. I dont have $100 I can throw around just to support a vendor, sorry.

#12 ·
Let's put it this way-DPP was VERY close to the price in the auction. Give them a call and see what they can do for you. :thumb:

#13 ·
I definitely agree with the others, its great to help support the vendors on the site, and hey if you can get them to price match then you're all set, but a lot of the time I think its hard for them to do that, some can though. But $100 is $100 and if I can save it by going with someone who isn't a vendor then I will.

-BG06.

#14 ·
Titan on ebay will sell them for $360. That's where I got mine. Just use the "best offer" feature on ebay. They're very good. They were out of stock when I ordered mine, and they FedEx expressed them so I'd have them in time, and I didn't even ask them to do that.

I emailed all the vendors, but they were all close to 500 bucks. I would have bought them from a vendor, but not for a $120+ difference.

#15 ·
Well, I ended buying those today so hopefully they'll be in soon. Is there any headgaskets that are good to get or does that matter that much?

#16 ·
yeah i also got mine from titan on ebay .. def the best price i seen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.