Innovative Diesel Sales Support - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Innovative Diesel Sales Support

Called to today to discuss a SCT and left a message and no return phone call. If this is how they handle sales I would hate to see what tech support they have. They will not be getting my business. I know people are going to make comments about this but I work in a customer relationship business and I make sure that before I leave for the day I make ever effort to return all emails and calls. Guess they have enough business.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

If this is how you act after one phone call and a message.....I wouldnt want your business anyways IMO!...your just one of 1000s that they deal with day in and day out, give them a break.

Im a new customer and I received awesome service....hell Ted even took my X3 to UPS himself so i could have it the next day.

Last edited by raisemhigh; 10-03-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
Quote:
Originally Posted by razzle View Post
Called to today to discuss a SCT and left a message and no return phone call. If this is how they handle sales I would hate to see what tech support they have. They will not be getting my business. I know people are going to make comments about this but I work in a customer relationship business and I make sure that before I leave for the day I make ever effort to return all emails and calls. Guess they have enough business.
sometimes they cant get back to you the same day.. .be patient... i know sometimes i find it hard to answer all the emails, phone calls, and PM's i get in a day and they get way more sales than i do....

im sure Eric will call you up very soon... If you have any questions about the tuner please let me know i will be more than happy to answer it

-Raul
Old 10-03-2008, 05:08 PM

Try to remember your not the only caller, Half the country uses these guy's. I would be disappointed if I did not hear from them by Tuesday if the call was made on Friday.
I do have to agree with the second post. If you are like this after one call. How are you going to be when you want new tunes.

Relax, Enjoy life................

They are probably doing one of the countless shows this weekend..
Old 10-03-2008, 05:24 PM
one day at a time

Remember too that Innovative is a small business. Eric and his dad Ted are the only one's working there as far as I know. If you want custom tunes for an Xcal, I'd be patient. IMHO Eric is the best tuner out there.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to Baller1771
Believe me...its worth the wait. and Eric is usually very fast with getting back to customers. He is the man
Old 10-03-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
They will not be getting my business. Guess they have enough business.
Holy high maintenance. You called today - cut them some slack. Good luck finding something else to run
Old 10-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Well my friend, if you are unhappy about a 1-day wait time, then you are going to be looking long and hard for tunes--from any reputable distributor.

Eric and Ted (just like us) have lives behind the scenes too, while trying to hold down other jobs and manage a business. It can be very stressful. And without the patience to even make it through one day without posting things like that, well, frankly don't come looking to us if you don't have the patience for them.

They don't call back immediately because they ARE that busy. They are busy because they are reputable and they know what they are doing. IMHO I would think twice about the ones that answer the phone on the first ring all the time- chances are their businesses are slow for a reason. There are days I start work with a 1-page call list and end with a 2-page one. They just aren't all getting called back every day.

If you want top-notch products in this industry, you will wait. If you don't have the patience, you are best off with a sub-par off the shelf product that any parts-***** can throw at you...I can promise there will be no wait for those.

My sales-call wait list is days long at this point, on our 6.4 products too. For every unit sold, there is a unit that needs support- and support for product comes before sales, at least with my company. Chances are Eric is the same way.

Learn some patience, and wait for those things worth waiting for. There aren't thousands of supporters for the SCT product (and lots for Eric's tuning) for no reason.

I'm not singling you out, but I avoid customers who post such things like the plague. Dealing with the impatient is NOT worth the profit, period. I'm sure the attack could be thrown back that it's what pays the bills, but when there are 10 more behind you willing to wait patiently for good service....well, you do the math Other vendors look at these postings, likewise and frown when you call them later.

Last edited by SpartanDieselTech; 10-03-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I would not get to excited. I recently installed Eric's Extreme Street tune to go along with 4 inch turboback exhaust, and S@B intake on my 2006 6.0 liter. All I can tell you is that the truck is ridiculously fast, and shifts like a champ. Any wait you have to deal with will be well worth it.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:30 PM

Quote:
You should take a chill pill, I can understand being antsy for some big power, but you have no reason to bad mouth eric and his company. Maybe if he took your money and didn't send a product I could see it worth letting people know about that, but this on the other hand we already know. we know that all good things come in time. Eric always updates my tunes in no less then a couple days, if I was in a huge hurry because of a pull or something then I know he would hurry for me because I have always been patient before. Maybe you should just get a diablo sport or ppe tuner and then you won't have to wait. A good Mechanic can't always get your truck in the shop the day you want it fixed does he?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.