Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

best tunes for SCT X3

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  IUStroker6.0 
#1 ·
What are the best tunes to get for the SCT X3. I have an airaid intake and 4 inch silverline exhaust and NO gauges. I would like a good daily driver tunes with some extra horse power and better fuel economy.

#4 ·
+1 for Innovative:thumb:

#6 ·
Check with Raul@Stealthautomotive for the pyro and and mount. Install is not hard at all:thumb:

#9 ·
DJ's was the best, but they're outta the game, so I'm jumping on the innovative bandwagon myself as I hear nothing but good things..

Raul, PM me a price for a set of guages, (tan pod, boost, pyro, trans)

#10 ·
Raul can you send me a price on a pyro only with a pod. And a pyro and trans with pod Grey color.

#11 ·
+1 for Innovative

I bought my SCT X3 from Raul and got the standard custom tunes from Eric at Innovative. I run the custom street tune (highest tune I have) as my daily driver and I also tow my 13-14K toyhauler up the grapevine in 100 degree temp (same tune) with no issue. It's a kick azz tune and it's very reliable at the same time.

#12 ·
+1 for Innovative

they are great to work with, and very patient for those of us who are new to this. Raul set me up with the complete package of an X3 with innovative tunes and gauges.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.