Well I finally got my final shipment of turbo parts and was able to test my 175/75 injectors. I was a little surprised and disappointing with the results. The tach reader kept glitching so I got a bunch of useless graphs. I think my truck was too hot and the aluminum sticky tape on the flywheel kept coming loose so I got a bunch of useless graphs and some with holes. This was the most useful graph.
Another problem I ran into is my truck downshifts way too easy. I am sure I was making way more torque because if I floored it at anything less than 2500 rpms the truck would just downshift. Not sure why??? I am going to have a Eric at IDP write me a custom dyno tune. The only way I could get it to dyno is to baby it up to about 2500 rpms and mash it. Peak torque is usually between 2500-2700 rpms so I missed the mark. But the HP should be right even though the torque is reading low.
The only change I made between the 2 dyno graphs was I added 75% nozzles to my 175s. (175/stock to 175/75)
My trucks mods are 175/75, KC 68mm 2.0 turbo, tuner, exhaust. That means stock air filter (and its dirty), NO FICM tune, stock intake manifold, stock intercooler, stock intake manifolds, stock charge pipes, No water/meth etc etc.
Well here are the results:
175/stock = 533/901
175/75 = 583/957
Thats about 50hp and 56tq gained with just nozzles. I was not expecting that. My seat of the pants dyno needs to be recalibrated... then again when you just spin your tires at anything below 45mph and get up to 100mph super fast and don't have a track to run at... it gets hard to tell the difference between 533 and 583
Here is the dyno graph...