Devils own Water/Meth injection - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Devils own Water/Meth injection

I see a lot of people posting about the Snow performance Water/Meth injection. Obviously its well regarded. Has anyone used the Devils own system or have thoughts/opinions about it???

I was looking at the stage 2.
http://www.alcohol-injection.com/en/173-diesel

Last edited by Ron-M; 10-23-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I just purchased and installed a kit from Alcohol Injection Systems and REALLY like the quality of the parts especially the tank that they have. The AIS pumps also carry a lifetime warranty.
Old 10-23-2013, 03:58 PM

I spoke with DO at length, i mean 2 hours about diesel ford injection nozzles on and on and on. they answered every question and even suggested i make all the mods i was going to and ensure the truck is 100% then call them back and order.

ZERO pressure. It all comes down to the controller and how much you want to F with it.

If you want to turn knobs and modify it constantly then snow with a dash kit, if not then they all do the same thing, with the same components.

I'm betting once it's setup correctly then you won't mess with it after that, just flip an upfitter switch and energize it.

D
Old 10-23-2013, 04:06 PM

Chatham360, what kinda $ do you pay if you don't mind sharing????

Colonel Angus- so Im looking for one that pretty much takes care of itself. What kinda mods did they suggest you do first?
Old 10-23-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnisoj View Post

Colonel Angus- so Im looking for one that pretty much takes care of itself. What kinda mods did they suggest you do first?
Get my intake, madmax turbo, and tunes figured out too see if i still need it for heat reduction or want it for more HP to go over 600 hp. Kit should be good for 40 - 60 hp and i should be at 550 or more before adding meth..

d
Old 10-23-2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnisoj View Post

$329.99 for the Stage 1 kit that I chose to use

You can like our page on Facebook (power hungry performance) and view the album for the system

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 10-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatham036 View Post
I just purchased and installed a kit from Alcohol Injection Systems and REALLY like the quality of the parts especially the tank that they have. The AIS pumps also carry a lifetime warranty.
I looked at the system and it looks like its on or off depending where you set it to come on. I didn't see where you could set the full on at any certain boost. I'll have to read up on it.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron-M View Post
I looked at the system and it looks like its on or off depending where you set it to come on. I didn't see where you could set the full on at any certain boost. I'll have to read up on it.
Yes, it comes on at 100% at 18 psi

There is not a progressive rate controller on this system though AIS does have an optional progressive rate controller just for that reason.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 10-23-2013, 06:01 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel angus View Post
I spoke with DO at length, i mean 2 hours about diesel ford injection nozzles on and on and on. they answered every question and even suggested i make all the mods i was going to and ensure the truck is 100% then call them back and order.

ZERO pressure. It all comes down to the controller and how much you want to F with it.

If you want to turn knobs and modify it constantly then snow with a dash kit, if not then they all do the same thing, with the same components.

I'm betting once it's setup correctly then you won't mess with it after that, just flip an upfitter switch and energize it.

D
Really sounds like what I'm looking for with good customer service to boot.

I have almost everything here now to tear into my truck. Arps, new pushrods, all the updated stuff. oem oil cooler although I only have 3* to 8* deltas (have it apart so why not). Over $2000.00 already and still buying. I can't make my mind up on the MTW wicked wheel equivalent for the stock turbo or the stage 1. Also trying to decide if I should go with 155 or stock sticks. I don't care about burning up the road but want a long lasting strong truck.

I live in Maine and pull a 15,000lb fifth wheel camper to upstate NY. One hill on the Mass Pike is about 3 miles long and quite steep. One of my reasons for wanting the water/meth injection.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.