Anyone have a hard time getting a hold of PHP? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 08:13 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone have a hard time getting a hold of PHP?

I've been trying to get a hold of them for about 3 weeks (phone and email). I'd like to get my FICM tuned and ECM rollback, my biggest question is turnaround time. I'm leery about sending parts in and not knowing when I will get them back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Making ported intakes

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED CTD View Post
I've been trying to get a hold of them for about 3 weeks (phone and email). I'd like to get my FICM tuned and ECM rollback, my biggest question is turnaround time. I'm leery about sending parts in and not knowing when I will get them back.
They never answer the phone man, I had the same issue, sold their product n went elsewhere
Old 09-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAWG714 View Post
They never answer the phone man, I had the same issue, sold their product n went elsewhere
X2. Customer service is horrible. :thumbdown: Good tunes though. Gearhead answers the phone everytime for me. Emails within 24 hr's too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 09-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Raul@Stealth Automotive
just fyi.. they just hired a new guy today that his only job is to answer phones and emails...
Old 09-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED CTD View Post
Hey, this is Jay from PHP. I do sincerely apologize about how difficult it has been the last few weeks to get through to us.
Due to a couple things that happened, we were short staffed causing a more than normal amount of calls to go unanswered. In attempts to fix this issue, we were able to bring someone ( Jacob ) onto our team to help with phone calls.

If you are still unable to get through on the phones, by all means shoot me a PM or email and I will be happy to help!

Jay@phptune.com
If you would like to include your number in the message I will give you a call this evening

Oliver- same thing above goes for you too. After all, you and Bryan are my favorite jack***s
If it isn't too late to retain/ regain you as a customer, I will be happy do what ever I can to help

Old 09-19-2013, 02:47 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
good on you for posting and reaching out, a lot of people like myself are reading and watching the boards and the "response time" and customer service is the tipping point on these decisions.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy_GD View Post
good on you for posting and reaching out, a lot of people like myself are reading and watching the boards and the "response time" and customer service is the tipping point on these decisions.
Thank you but RED CTD and ODAWG are right. Our ability to stay in contact with you all has dropped over the past few weeks. For that I do apologize and we are truly working towards fixing this for you all. Any PSO members please feel free to contact me via PM and I will get back with you and not just during business hours, but after hours, weekends, etc..

Anyone who has met us personally can tell you, we are just regular blue collar guys who are blessed enough to have a job in a field we are enthusiastic about. We are not a mega shop. Even with Jacob ( new guy ) we only have four people in the office.

Old 09-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Then you are ahead of the game, not only because you own up to your mistakes and dont try to blame the customer like recent threads, but also because the shop I go to is a small family deal where the husband wrenches and the wife "texts" me with updates/issues.

It speaks volumes and I'd pay and extra dollar everyday to take my rig there.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:24 PM
Premium Member

I support small companies and love family business and am glad php has hired more people. I also understand what growing pains are but...

I tried calling for months... sent multiple emails to every email i could find and never got any response.

After a while I pm'd Chatham036 and he finally responded

Hope things do get better! Seems to be a common problem among some vendors recently with great products but average service
Old 09-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

I think anyone's answer of saying they are short staffed is the reason they don't reply is horse chit. How in the world can you NOT afford to answer every call to provide for your family and keep your customer base from growing.

Lack of help???? Gearhead had two. Matt and Larz. Customer service is fantastic.
DP-Tuner also had great service.

I too am a business owner (1 man show) and cannot afford to not answer calls. That being said, they do have a very good product and if the service was anywhere near the quality of their product, their market share, I guarantee, would be many times more.

Jay, hopefully you can stick around a bit longer and more often on the ORG and I'm sure Bill will see sales increase. But you have to be a bit more involved.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.