Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Can't get ahold of Mad turbo werks

4K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  mudrunninpig 
#1 ·
I have been trying to reach anyone at this point, for the last two weeks. Does anyone have any insight on why they are so hard to reach. I had to send my turbo back and I was thinking about upgrading it, but I can't get anybody on the phone to upgrade it. Has anything happened to them, is everything ok.

#2 ·
From what I understand they are backed up on orders and trying to catch up. Call Adrian and leave a message, he's good about getting back to people.

#7 ·
I can't give you any dyno numbers or track times yet because I'm still working out the traction issues I'm having :laugh:. All I can tell you is this truck is quick and I have had Jesse Warren drive it and say its in the mid 600ish. If it dosnt rain this week I should be able to get some track times to see where I'm at with it.

#9 ·
Lol, aggressive. Well instead of another new member that's just going to ***** about MTW, why don't you just call Banks and let one of the customer device reps caudal your balls to you liking and then order that off the shelf crap. Adrian does the best he can, his style is obviously already not up your ally so bounce. Save the theories about the wives for the forum GTGs, always a bit more believable when presented in person. Ill be at the next few VA, MD, or PA events if you want to discuss in person.

#11 ·
I'm good thanks, busy as hell but good. I can usually be reached by phone, and have been emptying my voice mail. I can also be reached on here(PM) during week, when I'm at my full time job(usually doing nothing SHHHHHH!) wish I could bring my truck in at work I might be able to get time to get it running. No time when I'm at home, building turbos. Anyway either call me or get ahold of me here to let me know what I can due for you. I have gotten most of the stage 1 on par and will be on shelfs by week's end, no wait time. I have been going crazy on the stage 3 and 4 now getting them up to speed and in about two weeks away from having them on the shelf. Madmax will still be 2-3 weeks out for more wheels, then if testing goes well be on the shelf also. I'm avialable right now if you call, thanks

#14 ·
I figured this was appropriate lol

Attachments

#15 ·
Thats funny s**t right there :roll1:

#19 ·
Alright, that's enough everybody. Jetjock's comment was unnecessary and Snobles response unacceptable. There is no need for this to go any further so let it go now.

#20 ·
Glad I checked this one out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.