Please Read Before Posting
So I have always looked for something like this and never found it. A thread dedicated to posting dyno results. That way we can study more about these mystical unicorns that are referenced so much on the web
I think there are a few different things that are needed to make this a great tool.
Remember that dynos are very subjective. Every dyno is just slightly different and some trucks respond better to certain mods. This should be used to study how the truck made power, what the torque curve looked like, when did the power drop off, etc...
- Make sure to post a pic of the dyno sheet
- List all mods at the time of the dyno
- List what size nozzles you were running
- Don't simply right your dyno numbers (we are looking for graphs)
- Lets try not to ruin the thread by arguing about everything
- Try to embed the pics right side up and in a way that everyone can see
- If possible try and post SAE corrected dyno graphs
Please post Stock Injector Dyno Graphs