MTW service??? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MTW service???

Well i didn't want to do this because i dont like airing problems in public but I feel like I don't have any other option. So hear we go I orderd a stage 1 on 4/8 thu Matt when the website was still down I paid a $300 deposite on 4/9 with an advertised wait of 3 to 4 weeks. I missed a call from Matt on 4/29 that turbo was done and I needed to make final payment tried to call him back couldn't get ahold of him tried everyday for a week when I finally did he said they sold my turbo to sombody else because I never called back wich is not the case I was not pleased so I made the final payment of $1015 on 5/6 finally recieved turbo on 6/6 which is what i didn't want to happen I wanted some time to test turbo because I was leaving on a 2500mile trip towing 7k on 6/15 so that didn't leave me much time to test. Got the turbo installed was very happy with turbo but it was blowing blue smoke everytime I took off from a stop called and talked to Adrian he said it could b some oil from assembly I didn't think so but I ran it through the weekend I towed with it and put about 300 miles total with it and it was getting worse. I tried to get ahold of him on the following monday with no luck ended up talking to Matt he said he would see what he could do and asked if i could just put stock turbo back on which i was having trouble with after tearing stock turbo down found unison ring and veins were junk. So i ended up ordering a p-max second day air.After getting back from trip I sent turbo back with a note asking for refund minus $250 for a billet wheel for the p-max.Turbo was signed for on 7/1 I recieved partial refund of $765 on 7/21 called and talked to Adrian and he said he didn't go far enough back to see I had paid a deposit so here we are still no billet wheel or remaining refund Iam a patient person but I've run out of it hoping this post gets somthing going so I can just move on from this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Serving Our Country!

Assuming you paid him through paypal as I did, you can go into your paypal account and find ALL transactions to show your payment to him including the deposit.

Hope they get this taken care of for you.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I did go through paypal and I told him what day i payed the deposit just dont think its right to take this long to refund the money.One of the biggest reasons I bought his turbo was because of the service I read about I havn't asked for anything but my money back things didnt work out it is what it is I shouldn't have to come on the forum to get things worked out very disappointed!
Old 08-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I tried to text Matt a few times and didn't get a response either. Try getting a hold of Nate. He's answered me every time I've tried to get a hold of him.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:37 PM
BACKYARDIGAN

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yep. Shoot me a PM. I always respond.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Wow, seems a few threads lately like this.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send Nate a pm. He has answered every question I had within a few minutes.

I hope this gets straightened out. You will really like the billet wheel for your p-max. Good luck with it all.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Premium Member

I called the poster, I didn't even know he posted this, he infomed me of it. I called to tell him I sent out the billet wheel for the powermax yesterday. I did refund the money to him, but when I went back to refund I forgot about the 300.00 deposit he made to me before getting rest of money. So I owed him the 300.00 which I also pay back today, I try to keep up with everything and sometimes fall behide, my wife was out of town for a week and ahalf and she helps me with refunds and such. So I was basically doing all the refund things, building turbos and the house work. Things happen but I did take care of it a soon as I could. Not perfect by any means and trying to do the research and developments along with the building turbos, the full time job I also have and housework, been a little nuts. I will continue to try to provide good customer service, and increase the quality of the products.

Almost forgot that I have switched my shift at work so I work late nights, from 8:00pm to 6:30 in the morning, so I get to sleep and get up around 2:00pm, so during that time I can't be reached, I do try to return all calls from 4:00pm on. Just started this shift so has something to due with not being able to get a hold of me like the past.

Last edited by madpowerstroke; 08-01-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:37 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

This is the reason why I will be buying a mtw turbo in the near future!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 08-02-2013, 06:13 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_ace View Post
I tried to text Matt a few times and didn't get a response either. Try getting a hold of Nate. He's answered me every time I've tried to get a hold of him.
Quit being a pssy william!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.