Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

SCT tunes?

989 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  fordmugg 
#1 ·
After researching a lot of pro's and con's on the different tuners i'm going with the SCT. My question is are the tunes that come on the SCT from the factory good? I know that most of you will say get custom tunes, just curious of how good the "canned" tunes are that come on it?:dunno:

#2 ·
custom tunes from DJ all the way!! They are unreal!!

You will not believe that power...:woot:

#3 ·
Innovative tunes by Eric are great as well, aggressive steet and race will set you free!!!! As everyone will tell you gauges are the only way to go. I have been told if you use aggressive race without gauges don't get on it hard past 70 mph. These are only my opinions and experiences.
Good luck and have fun.

#6 ·
Innovatives(Erics) customer service is excellent!
You are halfway there- you have the SCT, now call Innovative and get whatever tunes you want as long as they include the Xtreme Street.
You won't regret it!
Woo hoo!

#7 ·
thanks again for all the help guys..I guess it's time to call eric or dj and get this beast rolling!:burnout

#8 ·
i have econo,street,tow and looney from dj's and all i can say is:Shocked::burnout

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.