There are several threads on this forum alone. How are you searching?..
I'm building my own sump to engine and back to tank. documenting it all in my thread in the excursion section.
- I am going to run a beans sump,
- 1/2" eaton synflex line, to ball shut off valve,
- aeromotive 1000, shut off valve,
- 2 cummins fleet guard filter bases,
- running a water separator and fuel filter,
- to shutoff valve,
- more 1/2" synflex to Fragola y block,
- from y block running #8 aeroquip telfon lined hose to steel 1/2" 90 deg swivels into front of both heads..
- from rear of both heads I have steel 3/8" 90 deg swivels,
- #6 aeroquip teflon hose to aeromotive fuel pressure regulator remote mounted off engine in engine compartment,
- added a gauge to regulator,
- running 3/8" eaton synflex from regulator to factory 3/8" feed line before factory lift pump with an to ford 3/8" quick disconnect adapter.
- front of engine lines
- rear of heads
I will be starting the fuel system build shortly, have repair a tractor for my parents first. build will be speced out piece by piece in my thread. its the Driveway build in the excursion forum here.