Well the addiction has gotten too deep and I am now looking into building/modding turbos. I am not selling anything right now but just playing around. I have a friend that mods turbos but is not interested in 6.0 powerstrokes so I am going to take his idea and experiment with it. I have been buying, fixing, and selling cars/diesel for years and I would like to try something new.
I am not trying to step on anyones toes or copy anyones stuff. The reason I am looking into this is I could not find a turbo that suited my needs in my price range so I built one instead. I wanted 500+ hp (525-575) without breaking the bank or smoking like crazy all the time. I would like to accelerate full throttle up the freeway ramp without being embarrassed. I figured maybe there is someone else out there looking for the same thing. For my specific taste/application the stage 1, hybrid, powermax, etc were too small for me. On the other hand the stage 3 is a little big for my taste. I was not wanting to do compounds, twins, or non vgt. I liked the idea of the 68mm powermax but I felt it was too expensive for what they were offering.
With that being said I am looking for someone who would like to try out a couple of different turbo combos and see if they like them and how they respond to different trucks.
I would be looking for someone with some/most of the following criteria:
- 155-190cc injectors (perferably 175cc)
- works on their own truck and has no problem pulling their own turbo a couple of times
- someone running sct tunes
- someone who likes fast trucks but actually tows with them also
- I know this sounds weird but I am looking for the average joe truck without too many mods (no ported intakes, no bigger intercooler, no major internal motor changes)
- someone who is in the same boat as me (can't find the right turbo)
- need to have good gauges (egt, ebp, boost, etc)
It would be great if I could find someone locally here in Phoneix AZ metro area so I don't have to pay for shipping everytime but that is not definite. I have just enough money to be buying and experimenting with parts to build so for right now this is not a paying gig, just looking for someone who likes to tinker like me and would love to find the perfect combo for their truck.
Send me a PM if interested