Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

SSBC 6 Piston Calipers

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Todd TCE 
#1 ·
I have an 07 F350 DRW with Alcoa 22.5 and i've noticed that my stopping power isn't as good and it used to. Has anyone put the SSBC 6 piston calipers on? if so can you give me some feed back on the stopping power? is there a big difference?
Thanks

#4 ·
There a nice setup wouldn't mind spending the money on it the only problem is i change my wheels all the time from the 22.5 to the stock wheels depending on what i'm doing. I do have to ask the 11 mirrors you have on did they bolt right up? did you make them power fold and extend?

#5 ·
I used the oem 2011 mirrors so I had to make up my own wiring connecter, and when using the '08 and new oem mirrors on the older trucks there is an alignment pin that must be removed from the mirror. I put switches in the dash to operate the power fold and telescoping functions.

Now there are aftermarket mirrors available that are completely plug and play to upgrade the '99-'07 trucks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.