The Mad plan::a shocker!!!! Rise of the 6.0 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 12:52 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The Mad plan::a shocker!!!! Rise of the 6.0

I have been very quiet lately and I have been working on a secret plan. I like those crazy code names so lets call this plan RISE OF THE 6.0 POWERSTROKE.

Just as the name implies I'm very close to getting the mad truck to come together, if anyone as seen the video of it the truck moves. I will be fine tuning on the track to get power number since I don't have a dyno to use. I myself have been working with a fantom tuner, and from the last tweaks he did the truck is really close to what I wanted. Everthing I have done I have been open about and shared. The build I put together was built with a propose, the head work the injector choice, ported intake, all part of the plan. The last tweak is also something that will help out the powermax and a new turbo that I have coming out become serious competitors. Lot of guys think I'm anti powermax and I'm not, fact is that I have been pounding my head to really make the the powermax a true performer along with the rest of my turbos.

I just wanted the 6.0 to be given the respect it should have and deserves. So anyway the plan, I invite everyone to be there and bring their trucks, or support for the wacked plan.
I will be going to Thoroughbreds judgement day, end of September, first of October date not set yet. Diesel power magazine will be there along with diesel world, so there is the publicity needed for the plan. For you not familiar with the dyno event they have three classes, a street, 2.6 street and unlimited. Last year, a 6.4 took 1st in street, not one ford made the 2.6 top 5, and only dodge for the unlimited.

I will be entering the MTW truck in all three classes, talked to throughbreds and they are ok with it. In street class the MTW truck will be running a stage 1(special) and tuned for the 225/75 injectors rwhp it will hit over 600. After dyno run I will be changing out the turbo to a stage 3 (special) along with the tune, est. rwhp little over 700, and then one last turbo change to a stage 4 for the unlimited class, tune change and a big shot of nitrous, est. rwhp hoping for 1000. So I will be trying to get truck in top 3 in all the classes with same truck same day. I have been sponsored by bulletproof and they know the plan, also sponsored by Warren diesel.

So that is the plan and the reason the truck was built the way it was, and hopefully if it works the magazines will publish the results and the 6.0 powerstrokes will then be looked at completely different. I have been also giving deals and losing money just to get some guys stage 3 & 4 to hit events allover the United States and shock the diesel world, and Canada.

Let me know what you think, and come support the plan, should be a great time.

Last edited by TwinTurboStroker; 06-18-2013 at 08:04 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2013, 01:04 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I will be following, good luck. Go powerstroke!
Old 06-18-2013, 01:08 AM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I think it's great Adrian. Hope it comes off the way you want. Hopefully my health will have improved to the point I can travel by then and my truck will be sorted out and tuned well enough to come play too.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:20 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Good luck, hope you do well. I can tell you, the dodge boys are paying more attention now than they used to.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:39 AM

We're all still right here behind you in this new endeavor.

Please don't forget those that got you this far and complete our builds, we like our trucks fast too!

Denny
Old 06-18-2013, 05:10 AM
PROUD AMERICAN!!!

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Badazz, can't wait to see the results Adrian!
Old 06-18-2013, 05:30 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to crashtest22
That is going to be an event of epic proportions..
I am still loving my early stage 2 and can't wait to hear/read the results
Old 06-18-2013, 06:20 AM

Awesome plan! You may want to try to stock up on turbos cause if you win any of those classes the orders for the respective turbos will flood in!
Old 06-18-2013, 06:31 AM
Bump To Pass!!

He11 the simple fact one truck is going to enter into all 3 classes should get it mentioned in the mags. Let alone it placing in the classes. I am in on this for sure.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 06-18-2013, 06:41 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
that all sounds pretty sweet if im availible during this time ill make it a mini vacation and head up for the event for some fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.