Hello, maybe this is posted in the wrong place an sorry but thought this is where I'd get the best help.
04/f-350 DRW 4x4
I'm running 235/75/22.5"(35") now an it was time to buy new tires so I wanna go with 275/75/22.5" (37")... So I went out an bought an ICON 6" lift with there shocks.. Now the bug has really bitten me to go BIGGER on the tires. That puts me at 295/75/22.5"(40"). I've searched everywhere a out what will fit an what won't. I e also read where people have given the worse advise. I ran those 35" tires for years an had no problems with rubbing an then read "they will NEVER fit".. So I'm not sure what will an what won't work. I'm gonna give the 40's a shot an if I gotta do some trimming it'll go to a body shop an have it done as clean as possible. I would have went with a bigger lift but I don't like the look with all that space over the top of the tire. So maybe ill just have to trim the sides of the wheel wells.
Sorry to go on but thought it would help to understand what's going on..
So.. My truck has 4.10's now an I run a 35" tire. I'm going up to 40" tires.. What gears to I put in? My truck has a powermax, 175's, SCT, Studs pretty much the norm. I've run a 13.05 with the 35's an I understand I just changed the truck so it's going to be slower but what gears to I put in.
I'm not sure what gears to run an where to buy them or the type. I drive 90% on the road an mostly 5-25mi runs.. I do tow my airstream (it's kinda light) but for the most part it's a cream puff. The other 10% is run balls out racing anything I can..
. I run Matt's SRL+ everyday.
Hope to get help on this, need to buy the gears this week. Thanks