Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Anyone with an older sct x3 please read

981 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  ssdeuce 
#1 ·
guys i'm always a little late to the game so most already know, but I plugged in to load new tunes and updated it and sweet now it holds 10 custom tunes instead of 3. time to try some new tunes. :liar:

#2 ·
From my understanding, only the enhanced version of SCT tuners are capable of holding 10 tunes. Serial number starts with "XP".

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
Oh yeah sorry forgot that part, mine is an xp and I bought it a year ago

#4 ·
That's not an older X3. I've had mine for 5 years. That's an older X3. It still only holds 3 tunes. Not a problem for me. My laptop holds unlimited tunes.

#5 ·
I'm with Mitch here, mines over 5 years old and hold 3 tunes. You need to redefine your opinion of "older version" friend. Would you call a one year old truck (2012) an older version? Lol. Lucky dog with your 10 tunes!

#6 ·
I honestly don't see the hooplah about being able to hold 10 tunes. If you have more than 3, put Your favorite 3 on the tuner, computers hold the rest...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#7 ·
sorry guys I didn't think about it before doing the title, should have said used x3 with xp serial #. this will make it easier to swap out tunes anywhere for back to back comparisons

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.