Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Got my sct xcal3 in from D.J.'s

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  bigwhite7.3stroker 
#1 ·
First off let me say that i have never had such great wonderful service as a customer, Vivian, Nick and Chris are a good group of people. Immediate response, recieved my tuner in 2 days, and WOW this thing rocks! I, as many guys on here do, read and read about the sct, which one to get, weighed my pros and cons, but let me be the 1,000,000 6.0 guy to say its a must. i got my edge with attitude when i had about 3,000 miles on my truck , and dont get me wrong its a nice convient fun module but this is kind of what id say a "kiddie", or starter programmer. It makes good power but as its famous for a little harsh on the tranny on stage 5. I finally called d.j.'s up and got the xcal3 with the 3 tunes for 425.00 and yea thats a great deal. After installing it which vivian emailed me step by step instructions, this thing is def. worth the hype. Im running looney right now and the shift points are excellent, the smoke is awesome, (even at idle it blows it out revving it up) but most importantly it hauls ***!! If your thinking about getting it as i was lease do yourself a favor and buy iy, your 6.0 will love you 4ever, lol.:icon_ford: Thanks again guys!

#4 ·
Congrats on the tunes, man! You'll be grinning from ear to ear for a while!!!

#5 ·
I'm next and can't wait

#7 ·
I want to make that switch to something with alittle more power and better towing. Have you towed with it yet?

#11 ·
Don't want to :hijack: your thread here but I want to second that motion... They have been EXCELLENT. Just got my Livewire the other day and HOLY ISH! By far one of the best investments I have made. They had no problems shipping it to an APO address which is always good for us military types. The way the truck drives and shifts is AWESOME. They have earned a faithful customer, and I will be sure to pass on the good words to ALL my friends over here... Thanks again and sorry for the Hijack... :icon_ford:

Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.